Calm before the storm: Hurricane Irene Playlist
Board up your windows and turn on the music.
1. "Hurricane"- Panic! At The Disco. The irony with the title is enough.
2. "Umbrella"(cover)- All Time Low. You can stand under my umbrella. Unless it's really raining hard.
3. "Singin' In The Rain". Maybe actually doing this would be a bad idea, but at least it's a positive song about the weather.
4. "Into The Ocean"- Blue October. Though it may not be a tsunami, there's probable flooding.
5. "No Sunlight"- Death Cab For Cutie. It'll be cloudy and gloomy.
6. "Caught In The Rain"- October Fall. I totally forgot about this tune, but now it'll be an addition on my rainy day playlist.
7. "Northern Downpour"- Panic At The Disco. This is always on my rain playlist. It goes perfectly with the pitter patter of the drops falling.
8. "Four Winds"- Bright Eyes. It's upbeat and catchy, what you kind of need for a day when it's really pouring.
Stay safe everyone, prepare for that hurricane!
Not too shabby, Magpie but you left out the classics
1- Scorpions "Rock Me Like a Hurricane"- hair metal at its finest- waterproof hairspray required
2- Bob Dylan "Hurricane", the way he says 'poooolaaabluuud', makes the song top notch
3- Flash and The Pan "Walkin' In The Rain", what the hell sorta accent is that?
4- The Doors "Riders On The Storm"… nice intro
5- The Association "Windy", couldnt resist
Ok, I'll stop there.