1. Don't be Shy – Cat Stevens – A song that is your golden ticket to simply be yourself. Think about it, we spend so much time hiding what we feel- this song is your free pass to letting it all out. The end result being we are loved by those who matter for just being ourselves (this review written by Helen Bach)
2. F.A.M>E. – Young Jeezy – So this is how we roll in 2012? After years of celebrating their benjies, rappers awoke to realize, gasp, money doesn't buy happiness. So what better reason to reach for your glock?
3. This Is The Place – RHCP – Their undisputable masterpiece. Best line: when Keidis calls himself "the fucking ultimate of love inside an atom split". This is why their last couple of songs have been such a drag.
4. Angel Of The Morning – Juice Newton – One of the biggest ballads of them all… Mr. Loaf should cover it.
5. Searching For Mr. Right – Young marble Giants – The fucking ultimate in shoegaze 30 years before it happened.
6. Poptones – PiL – One of the most terrifying songs ever written. A man is kidnapped , bound and killed in the woods and all the while pop music plays on the radio,
7. Hip Priest – The Fall – An under appreciated mark E. Perry masterpiece of minimalist sound and Northern wordplay.
8. Rise – PiL – From the 2009 live album, Rotten does a better vocal than the original.
9. The Motivation – Attack Attack
10. It's Oh So Quiet – Bjork – Back in the day she would at least bother with a cover like this.