1. Ghosts – Laura Marling – How did she manage to take such a cliche and switch it for us? Haunting melody helps
2 .Pot Of Gold – Game/Chris Brown – Chris has been so on his game this year, the match up feels like a natural.
3. The Rainbow Connection – Weezer-Hayley Williams – Hey, well done guys. You managed to add absolute nothing to the Muppets. Fave. Ahhh, at least you didn't harm it!
4. TV Luv Song – Wavves – How can somebody no melodies write so many catchy songs.
5. Bad As Me – Tom Waits – He sounds like an eccentric opera song after drinking turpentine.
6. Jesus Fever – Kurt Vile _ Sounds like classic rock in a blender.
7. Crazy In Love – Beyonce – Somebody who saw the concert told me she was singing from a giant teleprompter
8. Everything Will Be Alright – The Killers
9. New Day – Jay Z And Kanye West – I go back and forwards on this album but not this song.
10. Don't Owe You A Thing – Gary Clark Jr.