The Disney Playlist
I love Disney, and songs from their movies. It seems the princess and the prince always live happily ever after, little animals save the day, and evil gets exactly what it deserves. Who wouldn't love a world like that?
Here are my favourites.
1. "When Will My Life Begin"- Tangled. This song is so well written and the voice really fits Rapunzel's personality. I constantly catch myself singing this tune, because it's so addicting.
2. "Make A Man Out Of You"- Mulan. One of the best Disney songs ever, hands down, no questions. It's so catchy and the lyrics are brilliant. Every time I listen to it, it brings me back and reminds me of when I was younger and it was my favourite movie.
3. "Colors of the Wind"- Pochahontas. A beautiful tune, it's a classic and truly represents what Disney's about- acceptance and understanding. It really touches me even now because it's relatable and portrays a great message.
4. "I See The Light"- Tangled. The best Disney love song ever. It's lovely and has a beautiful tune and you can't help but smile when you hear it.
5. "Beauty And The Beast"- Beauty And The Beast. BATB is a heartwarming film, and this song never ceases to blow me away each time I listen to it. The story it tells is inspiring and memorable.
6. "Circle Of Life"- The Lion King. I hold my kitten above my head and sing the beginning part really loudly. I sometimes can't help myself. Even if I don't know the actual words, pretending to know them is sufficient.
7. "Everybody Wants To Be A Cat"- Aristocats. Everyone pretty much does want to be a cat. It's one of the best Disney songs of all time, because it's so dynamic with the different genres thrown into the mix.
8. "I Have A Dream"- Tangled. As silly as the song is, it's touching because it shows that everyone truly does have a dream they wish to fulfill, so it's really uplifting.
9. "A Whole New World"- Aladdin. This is an absolute classic, and their voices are some of the best that've ever been in a Disney film. Every part of the song is perfect, and it makes me feel extraordinarily nostalgic.
10. "Part Of Your World"- The Little Mermaid. Growing up with The Little Mermaid, I remember singing this to myself and thinking it was the best song ever. I still love it because of how it tells about Ariel wanting to be different, and to be a human. It's fascinating and fun to listen to.
Disney movies have the best songs, because they're memorable and really show how magical the world of Disney really is..