U2 Tribute Album, why?
Well tributes are nice I suppose but aren't they supposed to be for bands that are no longer? If so, this could be even greater news as we announce the "Achtung Baby" U2 Tribute album! Get this, even the title is lame, AHK-toong BAY-bi Covered.
This suggests that U2 fans are not bright enough to pronounce these words. Ok that could be harsh but it can also be true.
But what is more disturbing than any of this is…it's good. U2 aren't bad its Bono.
Certain songs are being 'leaked' and they're actually pretty catchy. Jack White doing "Love Is Blindness"
nice! Though if you hate Jack White and U2, its best you just skip this whole deal.
AHK-toong BAY-bi Covered track list:
1. Nine Inch Nails, "Zoo Station"
2. U2, "Even Better Than The Real Thing (Jacques Lu Cont Mix)"
3. Damien Rice, "One"
4. Patti Smith, "Until The End Of The World"
5. Garbage, "Who’s Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses"
6. Depeche Mode, "So Cruel"
7. Snow Patrol, "Mysterious Ways"
8. The Fray, "Trying To Throw Your Arms Around The World"
9. Gavin Friday, "The Fly"
10. The Killers, "Ultraviolet (Light My Way)"
11. Glasvegas, "Acrobat"
12. Jack White, "Love Is Blindness"
And here is the video for Jacks song