Wake up the right way
1. "When Will My Life Begin?"- Disney's Tangled. This is an absolutely perfect morning song. It's cute and fun, not to mention from the best Disney movie in the past few years.
2. "The Lazy Song"- Bruno Mars. As much as I don't like Bruno Mars, this song is catchy and I can't help but sing along.
3. "Oh Well, Oh Well"- Mayday Parade. One of the best tunes the band has ever written, and it gets me really pumped to start a new day.
4. "Love Today"- Mika. I heard this song in Get Him To The Greek, and I knew that I had to play it when I was getting ready in the morning.
5. "Be OK"- Ingrid Michaelson. It's so refreshing and mellow, but still upbeat enough to bop around in your room to.
6. "Three Little Birds"(cover)- Brendon Urie. Not only even better than the original, but something about his voice wakes me up.
7. "Feelin' Good"- Michael Buble. Once you're dressed and almost ready to leave, you're totally feelin' this song.
8. "New Shoes"- Paolo Nutini. When you're about to go out the door for the first time, this tune is a great pick-me-up to begin the day.
Don't loathe waking up in the morning early, play these tunes and look forward to it!